FS Bentall Pioneer silencer

Anyone want a silencer for their Bentall Pioneer?

I've got one spare, as this was what came on my tatty little Bamford 2hp.

Its a two piece silencer, similar to the Amanco pattern, with four bolts holding the two pieces together and 1.1//4" BSP male threading to screw straight into the cylinder head.

If you're interested, contact me off-group.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin