Petter silencer

Does anyone know where I can purchase a silencer for a Petter A It
does not have to be a cast iron one ( but keeping it original would be
nice )
The one I put on it to test the engine looks too hideous
Cheers
Steve

The wild eye
I have one on ebay but it is not the real Mc'oy I think it is a Lister A type silencer. Original silencers are hard to get nowadays CJ
Reply to
Colin Jacobs