FS Stuart Turner Diesel

Quite a rare beast I believe:-

Nick H

According to my records only 293 of them made in total between 1938-1958. The cream colour identifes it as one originally supplied to the RNLI, who took the bulk of them. Nice engines but absolute swines to work on and zero spares availibility.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Swines in what particular way? Do you know of any others?

Cheers Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

They are just awkward things to work on, nothing comes apart easily if you know what I mean. Setting the pump timing can be particularly tedious.

Yes, I have one, and another for spares, and Len Gillings owns the ex. Brian Sharp one.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET