Honda GX series engines

Morning All

I am trying to get hold of a copy of the service book for a Honda GX160 or any other useful information relating to stripping and rebuilding the GX. Anyone have anything they could lend, copy or sell me?

I am also looking for s/h GX160 and GX200 engines and also the big GX engines GX390 upto GX620 (dont see many of those laying around unemployed though!) - anyone have any lurking in the miscellaneous section of their collection of items that will 'come in handy one day'?

regards

Dudley

Reply to
Dudley Simons