Hornsby Prints

We are able to proceed with the Hornsby colour and black and white prints as I mentioned yesterday.

I have had a chat with Ray Hooley today, and he has given the green light for a limited run of prints of the two pictures that I put on our web pages.

The two trial prints have come out very well indeed, and Cedric at the factory unit next door is busy mounting and framing them as I type.

Sizes available will be A2 or A3 or the nearest equivalent size without cropping the print. Paper will be 175gsm satin finish which looks nice on the two that were done today.

Prices are at cost to us, plus a posting tube and postage.

If we can get an order together for 20 or more of one size then we will get reduction in the prices that I paid, which were £25 for the A1 and £20 for the A2, so probably £15 and £10 respectively. The prints are done by our local digital imaging people who print them out on a huge colour inkjet plotter.

This will be a limited run, please let me know what you require within

10 days, I will order a few spares but once it's done I will not be doing any more.

The framed A1 print done today we are keeping for ourselves, and the framed A2 print I will be sending to Ray & Ann Hooley as a 'thank you'.

A reminder of the sample copy location on our web site:

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

You have done a jolly good job of fettling them.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Thanks, Richard, the colour print is on my desk as I type, fully mounted and framed :-)) There a few spots that I will sort out before we go for a run, and the Fenny Stratford print is at the early stages yet.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

I would have loved the Hornsby one, but I doubt that I could get away with having any more on the walls, I already have a lot of prints (mostly aviation) stored in various nooks and crannies.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin