Kelvin Model 3 Poppet Valve Engine Owners

G'day Everyone, Best regards from Australia. Im looking to contact other owners of Kelvin Model 3 Poppet Valve Marine engines made in Glasgow Scotland.

I have engine number 10,226 (around 1923-24) which is currently under restoration.

I hope to hear from other owners past or present. Many thanks and kindest regards, Adam

Reply to
Roo