Latest projects

Thought it was about time I put some pictures of my latest aquisitions! Petter Twin Cyl, all complete except starting handle, at least I think it's complete? Don't know much about this engine just took a liking to it. Tarpen 110v genny with strimmer. Can't wait to try it out! Part of a Homelite Tank Heater. Pity the generator is not with it. Will try and source one from somewhere as well as the cowling thats missing. Still it has got a spare carb with it. Any info would be gratefully received1

Bruce

Reply to
bruce