lister g2

hi all just finished restoring g2, but am missing the rad cap, and i am not sure about my home made mag coupling,has any got a cap for sale, and can any body know about the mag coupling. the other thing missing is the cover over the points can anybody help please.

-- chris

Reply to
chris miles

Chris Miles Attempts to reply to your mail to me are bouncing.

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven