Lister H type for sale.

Well, its got to go, its cluttering up the place and doesn't really fit into my collection. Its a 1924 2 hp version with chain driven mag, and last ran about 8 years ago. There is still a faint spark at the plug. Its on a long wooden trolley, with a Lister deep well pump head at the other end. As the H type is not a common machine I'm looking for £375 for the lot, buyer to collect. Any interested parties please contact me off list.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET