Lister Pumps

Gentlemen,

I recently bought off of EBay a nice little book supplied by Lister showing all of the pumps they supplied plus the variations of these. There are six distinct types and each type has variations.

The types are

  1. The Lister D.E.P pump. Variations D.E.P 1,2,3 and 4, A.P.S 1,2 and 3
  2. The Lister Rotary pump. Variations 1, 1A and 1 1/2
  3. The Shallow well pump. Variations H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6,H7 pumping sets PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4,PS5,PS6 and PS7 Spraying pump H1L,H1HL,H2L,H2H,H4L and H4H
  4. The Lister Jet pump. Variations LP,LQ and LR
  5. The Deep well pump. Variations D01 - D04,D101 - D104 and D201 - D207
  6. The CLD pumping set

All of the above have tables showing Gals/Hr, Head and pressure and also extras which could be used with the pumps.

If anybody wants more info I would be happy to supply the data.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I assume you will be collecting one of each to go with one of each Lister engine :-))

Andy

Reply to
andyengine

Dont tell the wife that I have already started :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman