Ebay book bought tonight.

Well looks like I bought Welding Essentials (pub 2000) on ebay tonight..

400 some pages of night reading coming up... My wife tells me I do not absorb readings and I tell her only if I have an interest in what I am reading, other wise I will be out in 5 minutes reading something... Last week I bought NEW MIG WELDING BOOK MANUAL GMAW WELDER (by the Miller welding comp.)

I hope I enjoy this reading.

*****What about this from MILLER. Is it worth the money?****

Miller Student Training Package

Miller Student Package $25.00