Ebay book bought tonight.

Well looks like I bought Welding Essentials (pub 2000) on ebay tonight..
400 some pages of night reading coming up...
My wife tells me I do not absorb readings and I tell her only if I have
an interest in what I am reading, other wise I will be out in 5 minutes
reading something...
Last week I bought NEW MIG WELDING BOOK MANUAL GMAW WELDER (by the
Miller welding comp.)
I hope I enjoy this reading.
*****What about this from MILLER. Is it worth the money?****
Miller Student Training Package