Just bought the FlyZone Diablo

So like I said I just bought the FlyZone Diablo off ebay. $128.00 total including shipping. Here is a nice review on it that helped me make my decision.

a true RTF including motor, radio and servos.

Has anyone else have any experience with this one and if so how do you like it so far.

Cheers, Chris

Reply to
McLovin

I have the Diablo, I put the pod on top for better landing. Take out th

deverter in the center of the pod, I think it flies good and you can d loops no problem, I'm going to add ailerons to it when parts get here

-- a69couga

this thread:

a69cougar