Lister Starting handle FREE !

Hi All,

During a tidy up of my garage I have come across a Lister starting handle.

If any one can use this it is available, free, but must be collected from Hatfield (Herts).

I can email a couple of digital photos to interested people.

Ian.

Reply to
Ian French

Ian

Still got it? I assume Lister handles are much of a muchness and this will save me the bother of making one for my tatty Lister D.

I'm only in Park Street so no problem in collection.

Remove the spicedham and the format is firstname.lastname etc to reply off group.

thanks Martyn

Reply to
Martyn

If it is a handle for a JP you'd be in trouble... :-))

They are all different, only the A and B share a common size IIRC, the rest are larger by stages, up to the JP and JW which are about 2.5" or so.

Peter

Prepair Ltd