Electrical Generator. free.

I have available a Stanley generator which, when attached to to suitable engine, (which I don't have)produces 230VAC and 110VAC at about 1.5KVA.

This is not really historic, dating from the early 1980's I guess, but maybe someone would like it to attach to a stationary engine.

If interested please Email me for further details, but be aware that this would have to be collected from Hatfield, in Herts.

I am aware that this may be off topic, but I can't find a more suitable group to offer it on.

Reply to
Ian French