ML magneto maintenance

Hi folks, Can anyone please tell me where do you oil on a ML magneto? I had some paperwork on the subject but have mislade it. I believe its under the cap somewhere. Any help welcome. Pete

Reply to
pete

If there are no obvious oilers or grease caps, then the bearings are greased for life & need no further lubrication until you need to strip & clean the mag. This shouldn't be more than once in (say) five years with our type of use.

Unless, of course, you've just bought it & it is a stiff as a seagull in crude ..............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

No Kim its fine. I thought it might need a lick of light oil or something. Pete

Reply to
pete