centering of mill

Hi folks, I`ve got a chester super B lathe with the mill (dont laugh its all I could afford at the time), can anyone please tell me is there an easy way of centering the mill or does it not matter? Pete

Reply to
pete

Hi Pete,

If you want to call our office on Monday morning one of our engineers should be able to help you out or alternatively drop us an email to snipped-for-privacy@chesteruk.net and we should be able to send you some information.

Regards

Anthony Chester UK

Reply to
ACE

Many thanks. Pete

Reply to
pete

Can I say "well done Anthony and Chester UK" without sounding sarcastic. T.W. ( a Chester mill owner)

Reply to
the wizard