More OT humour - quick before they fix it!

Try this soon, before Google fixes it's site:

1) Go to

2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction"

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google search" button

4) Read what APPEARS to be a normal error message carefully.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Bacon is a friend in the salad bowl of life

Reply to
J K Siddorn

too late now ........ it got "fixed".

Reply to
The Man who...

If anyone still wants to see it, I copied it into a doc of 27K. Remove NONSENSE from email address. Mike

Reply to
Mike Hale

Or the web site is here:

best