New Engine Parts from India

I (and a couple of friends) am going to import a load of Lister CS type
engine parts from India to do some restoration on the engines we have
recently bought.
To make the transaction more cost-effective, we plan to buy a big
pallette load of miscellaneous replacement parts, as well as the
specific parts we need.
Is anyone on this discussion group interested in ordering some bits.
I'm just putting together a shopping list at the moment, and don't need
any kind of commitment.
I could also order some Petter parts too, if anyone needs any.
Mark
Reply to
Mark Walker