New Engine Parts from India

I (and a couple of friends) am going to import a load of Lister CS type engine parts from India to do some restoration on the engines we have recently bought. To make the transaction more cost-effective, we plan to buy a big pallette load of miscellaneous replacement parts, as well as the specific parts we need.

Is anyone on this discussion group interested in ordering some bits. I'm just putting together a shopping list at the moment, and don't need any kind of commitment.

I could also order some Petter parts too, if anyone needs any.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Walker