New Merlin?

This'll keep the machinists in the workshop for a while!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Wow! I'd give various parts of my anatomy to have the time to build something like that! My single cylinder open crank (Economy) has taken me 18 months to build so far and I've probably got another year to go! Maybe this is why so many model engineers are relatively aged - retirement is the only way to get the workshop hours in!

Mark

Mark_Howard

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship.

The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there.

The engineer said, "I like both." "Both?" "Yeah.If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the lab and get some work done."

Regards,

Kim Siddorn. Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Electronic engineers build radar, Civil Engineers build targets.

"Mark_Howard" said .......

Reply to
Kim Siddorn