New web site preview please.

Their was no blood getting into the left foot when I was in A&E, the surgeon informed me that if she could not have got it flowing again on the operating table she would have had to amputate. Luckily she likes a challenge, I am told that if I had been taken to a hospital which is nearer to home they never consider saving such a complex fracture. I am told that arthritis is pretty much guaranteed sooner rather than later once that happens the option of a new ankle has been mentioned.

Prior to making contact with us he had crashed with a car further up the road we were on, there were no apparent injuries and he escaped by going down a lane where he had a near miss with a lady on a horse. By the time he drove into us both her and the car driver had contacted the police, after emerging from the side road and demolishing us on making good his escape he nearly wiped out two cyclists, all have given statements to the police who seem fairly confident that some time will be spent at HM's pleasure. As he clearly did not give a damn about driving uninsured I suspect he will do exactly as you predict.

I have what would appear to be and extremely hungry land-shark on his case. It seems that even though the cover note had expired there might be still some liability on the part of the insurer, if not the Motor Insurance should deal with the matter, apparently either they or the insurer will pay up and pursue chummy for the costs. While it is difficult to get blood from a stone, a stone finds it difficult to get any sort of HP, loans or a mortgage.

I have little doubt that it wont be an easy path, but I am determined to do whatever it takes to walk my eldest daughter down the aisle next June.

Best Regards,

Richard.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Not much help perhaps, but when I badly broke my left femur in 1967, there was a crack running down between the two nobbly bits (condiles) & it only just stopped short of the joint surface. I was told to expect arthritis before the age of forty but at 68 and several stone overweight, I'm still waiting. So there is hope ...

Ouch indeed.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to