O/T humour

Two fitters were sent to repair a piece of equipment which was high up. They put up their ladder and one of them started to climb it. As he neared the top, the ladder started to quiver as did his legs. Clinging on with white knuckles he froze. "I'm gonna fall" he shouts to his mate. "No you won't" comes the reply. "I will, I will" shouts the terrified fitter. "Well then, cross your right leg over your left leg" calls his mate. "Will that stop me falling?" he shouts. "No, but it's easier to get you out of the ground on a left hand thread" replies his mate.

Reply to
John Manders