On Telly again

Kim,

Was watching an advert for BBC2's Coast and up you popped again stood watching others beat the s**t out of each other. Its become a game in our house called "Spot Kim"

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Charles Hamilton

Pah, couch potatoes!

In Bristol we have a game where you walk into a shop and ask, "Do you know Kim?" You'd be amazed how many people do, and in the oddest of shops. One of them's bright pink and sells fairy dust (St Nick's Market).

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

I must admit to a certain amount of TV exposure & being known in Bristol shops rarely gets me any discount!

In June, we were on Sky doing Maldon for "Warriors". It was an interesting day out, but I found it harder than I'd expected to speak from the Viking POV! Here's a clip of a fighty bit...

The current series of "Coast" will feature Regia, but you'll have to wait until Programme Eight to see Mark Horton & me walking & talking on the beach below Bamburgh last year.

There's stuff in the pipeline, but nothing ATM.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn