Oop's silly me

Gentlemen,

My brother has gone up north too the Nationals trialling weekend with his Landrover, during this morning I got a call " how does this awning go together on the back of my van cos nothing fits" (me) " you put the frame up and the awning hangs on the back of the van". Any way another call later I was accused of giving him the wrong poles so when I got home I checked, he has the correct poles but the wrong awning which needs my caravan to fit it. Oh Dear :-)) :-)) :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Another senior moment then Martin :-)

I like to colour code things like this. A few dabs of paint help greatly. You can also mark how the poles fit together if it's not immediately obvious. For example, I=92ve an X type garage wheel brace where I=92ve painted each leg a different colour. Originally they matched the car they fitted The cars are long gone but the system still works.

This does mean you have to apply =93paint=94 though so you=92ll all hate me for suggesting it!

John

Reply to
John