Which of the two clubs can be recommended

I,m in the camping and caravanning club and my brother in law who has just got a new van is asking why am I in this club as opposed to the caravan club which his father in law is in. I haven't got a reason could anyone here advise which may be best for what. he's going to be touring where I'm mainly static on seasonal.

Rob

Reply to
R A