OT, advice - guilloitine for sale

Hi All

Any suggestions as to the value of a guilliotine that may be about to 'become available' to me. Its a one metre treadle guilliotine, capacity wise I reckon it will do 16swg - maybe not full width though. The blades look in good condition. Not sure if the back guage is still available - it may have been mislaid! The guilliotine does not dismantle and I reckon it would require four people to lift it. I don't know what make it is - don't think its an Edwards.

Any idea how much such a guilliotine may be worth and anyone interested in it?? Its in the Huntingdon area and would need to be collected

regards

Dudley

Reply to
Dudley

£50 to £100 depending on condition and accessories with it (or missing)

We sold a 4ft one last year for £105.00 complete and working.

Peter

Prepair Ltd