OT - balloons

I've started a new album in Webshots, most of which will have nothing to do with engines. There are some shots which you might like - or not.

I took a longshot tonight of the mass balloon launch at the International Balloon Fiesta that is over the ridge from me about 5 miles away. I counted over fifty, but could not get them all in shot at once.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Cool, I saw that on the news and I meant to ask if you'd seen it.

Did you hear any of the music that they've been playing?

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

very nice