OT - bawdy humour

Paul & Mary had been married for thirty years and had a grown up son called Peter.

They went out for a nice meal to celebrate their thirtieth wedding anniversary & fell giggling & somewhat the worse for wear upon the marital bed at the end of the evening. Now, Paul was a man of considerable prowess & Mary had nothing to complain of, the action being all that any woman could desire - but all these years he had insisted upon complete darkness during the Act.

This one night, she determined, things would be different & half way through she snapped the light on, discovering to her consternation that Paul was wearing a marital aid of some significance.

"Have you always used that thing?"

"I must admit I have, as I am otherwise incapable."

"I think you owe me an explanation."

"Indeed I do & whilst I am mustering my thoughts, you might like to consider your response to a similar query regarding our son Peter."

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Time flies like an arrow Fruit flies like a banana

Reply to
Kim Siddorn