OT but interesting, SS Great Britain

We decided to revisit the SS Great Britain (the last visit was many years ago) and we were not disappointed. Situated in the dry dock it was built in ,excellent visual and interactive exhibits only downside ,weather was lousy and time on deck was limited to walking to the doors to covered areas. Pictures and low res vid on---

Mike.H.