OT - Diesel Progress and Commercial Motor Magazines.

Happy New Year to all. The first resolution is to have a bit of a tidy up, and hence it has been decided that the following must go:

A huge stack of professionally bound (without covers unfortunately) Commercial Motor magazines from 1962 to 1984 - there are 53 bound volumes of these which will occupy about 10 feet of shelf space (which I don't have!). All in good condition, some with loose indexes.

2 volumes of 'Diesel Engineering' from 1976/77 and 1978/9.

8 volumes of Diesel Progress (N. American edition) from 1960, 1961, 1962,

1963, 1967, 1982 and 2 vols of 1983.

These were all rescued from our works library when it was closed as I couldn't bear to see them thrown in the skip, however they're occupying space that I don't have - if anyone wants to come and collect and make a donation to charity for them please contact me off list.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden