OT - eBay again

This, you really must see and read the questions. Who said comedy was dead?;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Oh come on Kim, you know the agreement about not posting ebay items until the auction is over - I was hoping a last minute snipe might have netted me a bargain there!

Now let's see of this perfectly harmless piece of OT banter attracts the attentions of any would-be protectors of NG integrity ;-)

Reply to
Nick H