OT - fast moped

On wet roads too ...

Just had to share this with you,

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

How the *&^%$ did he manage that - even with the 'Rollie Free' riding position?

NHH

Reply to
NHH

I liked the way he steered it and I didn't realise moped engines could rev that high.

Reply to
campingstoveman

That's a triumph of low-drag over sanity, or something :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Doesn't actually sound any more revvy than the 'moped army' that blast past our house most weekend evenings in the summer! gearing must have been radically raised if it's for real, but even a Moby AV89 would need some pretty serious tweaking (and probably an capacity increase) to manage that feat. I'd love to know more.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

The guy's a gymnast or similar - that position requires a fair set of muscles.

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear