OT - for powered two wheelists

I'm not sure this is a genuine Triumph film mind ...........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Love it! Is this Rocket Three a genuine current Triumph model BTW? - ISTR that name was used for the BSA version of the Trident and looked rather more modern to my young eyes with its slopey forward engine.

Reply to
Nick H

Oh yessiree! I've ridden one briefly around the dealer's car park. Gurt lump of a thing but sprightly.

Reminded me of the USS Nimitz on amphetamines!

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Try thinking three times bigger ! Its 2.3 litres.

How could you not know about it ?

Has to be easy to get that engine in my LandRover, more power, integral six speed sequential box, lighter...hmmm - there might even be room for two engines !

Steve

Reply to
Steve

"Steve" wrote

Thanks for the link, I must admit it had passed me by - although I am something of an armchair vintage and classic bike enthusiast, I don't keep up with the modern scene.

Know what you mean about the engine, though my mind turned to a nice light kit car chassis!

Reply to
Nick H