OT - for powered two wheelists

I'm not sure this is a genuine Triumph film mind ...........

Regards,
Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
Love it! Is this Rocket Three a genuine current Triumph model BTW? - ISTR that name was used for the BSA version of the Trident and looked rather more modern to my young eyes with its slopey forward engine.
Reply to
Nick H
Oh yessiree! I've ridden one briefly around the dealer's car park. Gurt lump of a thing but sprightly.
Reminded me of the USS Nimitz on amphetamines!
Regards,
J. Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
Try thinking three times bigger ! Its 2.3 litres.
How could you not know about it ?
Has to be easy to get that engine in my LandRover, more power, integral six speed sequential box, lighter...hmmm - there might even be room for two engines !
Steve
Reply to
Steve
"Steve" wrote
Thanks for the link, I must admit it had passed me by - although I am something of an armchair vintage and classic bike enthusiast, I don't keep up with the modern scene.
Know what you mean about the engine, though my mind turned to a nice light kit car chassis!
Reply to
Nick H