OT - it made my morning!

WARNING! the "London Underground song" contains rude words!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I just came in for a break in moving a surface grinder now I'm too weak to carry on :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Have you tried the link to the album at the bottom, then go to listen on the menu bar at the top of the page that opens. This ones tame, listen to `nothing at all`, my sides are still sore.

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Great stuff! Helen, being frequent sufferer of public transport, particularly enjoyed it and demands that we buy anal bum (sic) from these two deranged quacks. I just want to play it at full volume next time our next door neighbour (an LU driver) is sleeping off a hangover after one his all night parties :-)))

Reply to
Nick H