OT: K Siddorn AKA The Viking

Gentlemen,

There I was having been up since 5 am travelled to Edinburgh via Easyjet, done a days work and was quietly lounging in front of my Hotel room TV watching the back end of Blue Peter when the camera was plunged into darkness by the huge rotundness of said Kim Siddorn doing his Viking bit with his fellow comrades. Did you get your Blue Peter Badge then Kim. Shep get off Kim's leg, get down Shep. :-))

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman