So here's what I've been up to...

Rearsets for a racing Kawasaki 750 motorbike. The hangers and gearlever
are milled from solid on the Taig. The brake lever was cast by a local
friendly foundry, and the brass bushings and footrests are turned.
All materials sourced from a local scrapyard. I'm getting addicted to
wandering around there...
The finish is rough and ready, because they're a "disposable" item.
If only I could make them faster than the buggers are breaking them! :^)
Reply to
Nigel Eaton