So here's what I've been up to...

Rearsets for a racing Kawasaki 750 motorbike. The hangers and gearlever are milled from solid on the Taig. The brake lever was cast by a local friendly foundry, and the brass bushings and footrests are turned.

All materials sourced from a local scrapyard. I'm getting addicted to wandering around there...

The finish is rough and ready, because they're a "disposable" item.

If only I could make them faster than the buggers are breaking them! :^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton