OT latest ebay idiocy

Yes, since reports of the factory having burnt down the wacky world of ebay has gone mad for Branston pickle!

See for instance:-

Great sales pitch, but who are these bidders?

Reply to
Nick H

(quote from page)

I have had hundreds of emails, phone calls and questions about this auction. Yes, it is a genuine auction! Huge worldwide interest has been generated since I put this auction up at 9am this morning. The winner will of course receive this luxury, rare, delicious item BUT

100% of the winning bid will be donated to a local charity.

(in actual fact, Children in Need)

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal: