OT - Stolen motorcycles

Many of us have connections with two wheels, so I thought I should cross post this.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

On the night of Sunday 06th of April 2008 nineteen Veteran & Vintage Motorcycles were stolen from the home of VMCC Member Mrs Joyce Cobbing.

Please find below a full list of the stolen machines-

1904 Humber, 4hp. V-twin. Reg. AB2607.

1911 Hobart, Ladies Model, 300cc, Reg. AR2945

1913 Humber, Reg. EH554.

1913 Douglas, Ladies Model. Reg. KT1703

1915 Brough, Ladies Model, in line Flat twin, 500cc Reg. AT2885

1915 Douglas. Reg. CT4454.

1921 Moto Gillet, 350cc. No Reg.

1921 Alcyon Acynette, 90cc. Ladies Model. No Reg, Wheels missing.

1923 Zenith-JAP, 680cc. V-Twin. Fuel tank missing. Reg. KH4513

1924 Calthorpe. Reg. PH569.

1925 Velocette,EL, Ladies Model, 3-Speed. Reg BC8928

1926 Moto Guzzi, 500cc. Reg. KC9654

1926 Rex Acme-Jap, V-Twin. Reg. RT2251

1927 New Imperial, 250cc. Reg. KH4513

1927 BSA, 350cc. OHV. Reg. NX8103

1932 Moto Guzzi, 175cc, Model P, No Reg.

1932 Frera, 225cc. No Reg

1946 Ariel Red Hunter.1946, 500cc, Reg UAS872.

1950 Moto Guzzi, Motoleggera.48cc, No Reg.

Anyone with information should contact:

Gloucestershire Constabulary Detective Constable Emma Skeen Tel- (01452) 335200 Email snipped-for-privacy@gloucestershire.police.uk

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Posted to Smokstak in the USA as well.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

In message , Peter A Forbes writes

Passed to a friend of my partner who deals in that sort of bikes, in case he's offered any of them.

Guy

Reply to
Guy Morgan

Kim,

Go on tell me? how did they remove that many with nobody noticing.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman