OT Tale od woe but I laughed.

Gentlemen,

My Brother works for the same company as I and like me is a service engineer, the only difference is that he drives a Volkswagen Transporter instead of a Vauxhall Vivaro. About five weeks ago he lost a Hub cap and suspected it had been nicked, hotel car park. Today he took it in for its service and he asked if they could replace the cap, £40.00 ea, when he returned to collect the van the garage said that they could confirm it had been nicked as it was to go with the wheel, not understanding what they meant he asked them to explain.

The garage said that the cap had been nicked to go with his spare wheel and wheel carrier that had also been removed from under the back of the van. He had been driving around totally unaware that he had no spare wheel. I'm sorry but if you knew my Brother you would have laughed and unfortunately I did . I should say that every time I take my van to the local station now I remove my hub caps as somebody nicked all four of mine at £25.00 a go . To replace the wheel and tyre cost the best part of £200.00

Martin P

begin 666 icon_biggrin.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`$5%1?_J`````/_____.`/_)`/^T`/Z=`/_^D__]$___ MQ___Z__E`````````````"'Y! $```T`+ `````/``\```19L$D):IVXU:40 M(A

Reply to
campingstoveman