Plea for help!!

Could anyone from the Leominster area pick a pump up for me and meet me at Astle Park 1000 engine Rally next month??. POTQ waiting!! TIA.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Charles:

If we win a certain item on Fleabay, we will be going to Stourport on Severn to collect it.

If your pump could be arranged to meet us there, we could then bring it up to Astle.

That's as good as we can do at present.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Hi, I'm not to far away from Leominster I could make a special journey to collect the Pump for you for a small donation towards fuel for the van and bring it to the 1000 engine rally for you. Let me know if this is of help.

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
wheeliemonster27