Very OT - Kim ont telly

On Monday & Tuesday, my Vikings & Saxons are on Channel Four at 9.00pm in "1066, the battle for Middle Earth".

On Monday, you can see me being pi**ed off at a Nasty Viking & then being dead soon after!

On Tuesday, I'm not in shot as we fight the battle of Hastings.

Here's a brief clip.

I shall be at Sutton Courteney for two days now where we have a fifty foot Viking ship on the River Thames below Oxford. Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

An honourable death I think, also a very interesting programme. I look forward to part two.

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'm afraid Ashes to Ashes won in our household - recorded the 'JKS Show' though!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Kim,

Did I spot you playing dead in part 2 as the soldier's father in Crowhurst village. Excellent piece of history re enactment, I assume that a lot of it was historical guess work. I enjoyed the computer trickery to increase no's not that it was obvious :-))

Mart>> An honourable death I think, also a very interesting programme. I look

Reply to
campingstoveman