Very OT - Vikings on the telly!

Regia Anglorum - my Saxon & Viking society - were featured on BBC South East's "Inside Out" on Wednesday. The reconstructed Longhall is entirely our work & all the costumed personnel are our members. I'm the big bloke with the cow!

We are the second item, right after pole dancers in primary schools!

I tried to keep Kaddy Lee-Preston, but the BBC insisted on having her back!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

kimsiddorn wrote(snip):

I hope you got the cow back then ;-)

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Sure it wasn't in the South West Kim? I watched the program in the SE (Brighton area) and it was totally different to the one you describe.

Fred

Reply to
g6zru

Nope. It was filmed in Kent for SE showing & that's where it was shown. It's in the URL too ;o))

Reply to
kimsiddorn

I'm disappointed in you Kim, fancy cheating at a board game. Not the sort of thing you should teach viewers :-))

Interesting programme, our East Anglia version I never miss.

Reply to
campingstoveman