astle park steam rally 12/13th aug

astle park steam rally on the 12/13th aug (same venue as 1000 engine)
has now agreed to accept stationary engines and is back on. percy
gallimore is co-ordinating the engine section. details from

pixie
well how noble of them, so they did not want any steamers at 1000 engine rally (which was the case) and now they want the stationary engines back after refusing them, I think it will serve them right if no one turns up.
Reply to
Bob
as much as i agree with the sentiment, it's local to me and a pleasant rally to visit, so I'll be there. i just hope i'm not on my own !!!
pixie
Reply to
pixie
Well im not going because im going to be at Driffield steam rally, but I still wouldnt go if I wasnt. There has definately being some funny buisness going on with the Astle rallies this year.
Mike M
miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
miley_bob