Re: Petter M on ebay

They must be breeding.

Looks nicely done but ID plate held on by crosshead screws - yuk! All in I think I'd go for the "original condition" one ('cept I've got one already). Rather high starting bids on both look to be within £100 or so of what they should fetch.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

The comments on the unrestored one make me think it is being sold by a non-mechanical person. There is the vagueness about the date too, and we all KNOW our dates, if traceable.

I'd think the current bid of £200 is a bit low, but it's hard to tell from the meagre photos. Even at Supersize, it only resolves at 1.4 mgb in PSP7 and as it is a "dot picture" the pixels take over before you can see the detail.

Interesting lump though with its cistern water tank - but original? I suspect not.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Bacon is a friend in the salad bowl of life

J K Siddorn

Neither sold, I must admit to being a little surprised.

Reply to
Nick Highfield