Re: Video proof as animals are skinned alive. SHOCK - Calls for China fur ban as animal cruelty exposed . - GRAPHIC WARNING!! HELP.

I am really very much against this kind of spammed communication, but clicked on the link out of curiosity. I am far from being a squeamish man & have seen a fair amount of blood in my time, both mine & others.

If you are a family man, I urge you to ban this link on your PC on the offchance your children should see it - the studied cruelty of not skinning animals just alive but deliberately conscious has left me with images at sleeping and waking I could well do without.

View at your peril, gentlemen.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to