Sad news from Arnie Fero (USA)

If you have met Arnie at the 1000 Engine rally or another English Rally you might wish to know that he has just suddenly lost his wife, Nancy. It was very sudden, and very unexpected.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Very careless if you ask me. How do you lose some one? It's a very odd expression, presumably comes from the fact the British don't like using the "D word".

My father died in February, I haven't "lost" him I know perfectly well where his mortal remains are; in a little box. Today my sister and I are going to scatter the contents of that box in the same memorial garden as my Mom who died 10 years ago.

Still my sympathies to the chap for the sudden death of his of wife, my Mom went like that, but life goes on. Pick yerself up and carry on.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice