Same part?

Anybody happen to know if the long bolt/set screw used to hold the valve lifter mechanism of a Lister Start-O-Matic is the same part as the valve lifter swivel pin of a manual start 6/1?

My suspicion is that the part on manual Listers is a shouldered pin, but I can't get at mine at the moment to check - the part I removed from an S-O-M at the weekend was a long bolt and would probably try to nip down on the lifter.

Reply to
John Ambler

According to the Lister CS parts book, 'Valve Lifter Swivel Pin' (#5-1/B11) on the standard hand start engine shows a shouldered pin. It's hand drawn so sadly I can't judge the size and thread ;-)

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden