Lister CS valve lifter

For the past 3 years I have been gathering parts to convert an ex-Start-O-Matic Lister CS to a Start-O-Maual. I think the only bit left to source is a valve lifter to replace the seized solenoid component of the original.

Anybody able to offer one in exchange for folding fun tickets?

Thanks....... John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Do you want the swivelling cast piece that has the T-handled locking screw in it?

If so, I may have a spare.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

That's the one Peter - if you have one spare I'm sure we can do a deal.

Hope you are all well - we are feeling pretty euphoric at present as our new Victorian-style greenhouse has just been completed in time for the growing season - still loads of flagstones to lay, but the time when can do a bit of mech eng again is drawing closer :-)

All the best....

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

I'll have a dig through the boxes of bits...

Send to Novatis or home?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

He dug......he delivered :-)

Public thanks to one of the world's true gentlemen.

I owe you again Peter....all the best