Lister CS valve lifter

For the past 3 years I have been gathering parts to convert an
ex-Start-O-Matic Lister CS to a Start-O-Maual. I think the only bit
left to source is a valve lifter to replace the seized solenoid
component of the original.
Anybody able to offer one in exchange for folding fun tickets?
Thanks.......
John Ambler
Sussex, UK
Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler
Do you want the swivelling cast piece that has the T-handled locking screw in it?
If so, I may have a spare.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
That's the one Peter - if you have one spare I'm sure we can do a deal.
Hope you are all well - we are feeling pretty euphoric at present as our new Victorian-style greenhouse has just been completed in time for the growing season - still loads of flagstones to lay, but the time when can do a bit of mech eng again is drawing closer :-)
All the best....
John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net
John Ambler
I'll have a dig through the boxes of bits...
Send to Novatis or home?
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
He dug......he delivered :-)
Public thanks to one of the world's true gentlemen.
I owe you again Peter....all the best