SEM's in SEM

You may have noticed the SEM's for sale this month. I contacted the vendor but was told the early copies are £7 each.

I'm afraid I was rather short with him & shall not be contributing to his holiday fund!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Kim,

I liked the advert for the unfinished Lister H for £700.00, that I found quiet amusing.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hmm, and ISTR DWE writing later that, looking back, these early issues were hardly his finest hour! The obscure draw of completionism aside, I'd prefer to see the information in a more affordable form such as the CD rom which Kelsey released a few years ago, though that unaccountably missed out the first 20 or so issues.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

I understood at that time that they did not have the very early editions in their archive.

The vendor had got £10 for number one so his wife told me. It is reaching the stage where it would be worth reprinting the early numbers commercially!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"Nick H" wrote

Reply to