Sheffield working

Gentlemen,
I am spending at least three days in Sheffield for at least the next three
weeks, but changeable, so if anybody wants anything fetching south to
Bedfordshire area please contact me.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
Just back from Scotland, went up Thursday and back Today. Cats & Dogs most of the time, plus the occasional Cow and Horse..., not quite a Biblical Downpour, but we were both glad to get back down to the dryer areas.
Had two customers called for a service visit, both on the way back so not too much time wasted.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Peter A Forbes

Site Timeline