Sheffield working

Gentlemen,

I am spending at least three days in Sheffield for at least the next three weeks, but changeable, so if anybody wants anything fetching south to Bedfordshire area please contact me.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Just back from Scotland, went up Thursday and back Today. Cats & Dogs most of the time, plus the occasional Cow and Horse..., not quite a Biblical Downpour, but we were both glad to get back down to the dryer areas.

Had two customers called for a service visit, both on the way back so not too much time wasted.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes