Small torque wrench

I seem to remember that someone needed a low reading torque wrench recently. I have found my didy one. It goes down to 20lb in.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Arthur, I have not forgotten mine either.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Arthur wrote:- Does anyone have a torque wrench they don't want which would measure 0.7 Newton Metres (roughly 0.5 ft lbs). Prepared to pay a sensible price.

Try these people:-

a torque screwdriver?

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

All, thanks for the reminder and your patience. Now that I'm back at work following a few days off, I'll see if my colleague still wants one.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Arthur,

Finally remembered to look for Torq wrench mine is 0-45 in lb's

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman